• Convention RegistrationClick to register for the 2015 Texas District Convention
As Texas congregations prepare their 2015 budgets, remember to include the travel, hotel, and meal expenses of your voting delegates. All other expenses are covered by assessment fees.
• Hotel ReservationsIt is best to reserve your hotel room online. To do so, please visit: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/e32003ee.
However, if you prefer to reserve a room by phone, please call Embassy Suites at 512-392-6450 and ask to speak with the reservations department.
To receive the group rate, you must provide the code "LCM".
The Convention Center is attached to the Embassy Suites Hotel
• Key Dates and Deadlines
|October 15, 2014||Online Registration Opens / Hotel Reservations
President / Vice Presidents Nominating Ballots Sent
|November 4, 2014 (7mo)||Deadline for Board / Committee Nominations|
|January 7, 2015||Registration Deadline to be considered for Floor Committee|
|February 4, 2015 (4mo)||Deadline for President / Vice President Nominations
Deadline for Circuit Counselors Election
Deadline for Convention Memorials
|April 20, 2015||Workbook Posted|
|May 1, 2015||Hotel Reservations Close with Embassy Suites
(no more guarantee of rates or availability)
|May 15, 2015||Online Convention Registration Closes|
|June 4, 2015||Floor Committee Hearings
Opening Worship Service
• Nomination ProcessThe nomination process is divided into two parts:
- Paper nominations for District President and Area Vice President. (Nominations will be accepted beginning
October 15, 2014 and no later than February 4, 2015) The appropriate forms will be made available by the
District Secretary, Rev. John Davenport.
Click below to view names:
Area A Eligible Pastors Area C Eligible Pastors Area B Eligible Pastors Area D Eligible Pastors
- Click to
download the Board and Committee Election Descriptions & Slates (PDF)
- Online nominations for District Secretary, Boards and Committees has closed.
• MemorialsDue February 4, 2015.
• LCMS Voting Registration FormThis form from Synod must be completed by all voting delegates and handed to the District Secretary during registration at the 2015 Texas District Convention. Doing so will qualify the delegate to vote for President in the 2016 LCMS Convention.
Click to open 2015 Registration (Credential Card) Form (PDF).