• Convention RegistrationClick to register for the 2015 Texas District Convention
• Hotel ReservationsIt is best to reserve your hotel room online. To do so, please visit: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/e32003ee.
However, if you prefer to reserve a room by phone, please call Embassy Suites at 512-392-6450 and ask to speak with the reservations department.
To receive the group rate, you must provide the code "LCM".
The Convention Center is attached to the Embassy Suites Hotel
• Key Dates and Deadlines
|October 15, 2014||Online Registration Opens / Hotel Reservations
President / Vice Presidents Nominating Ballots Sent
|November 4, 2014 (7mo)||Deadline for Board / Committee Nominations|
|January 7, 2015||Registration Deadline to be considered for Floor Committee|
|February 4, 2015 (4mo)||Deadline for President / Vice President Nominations
Deadline for Circuit Counselors Election
Deadline for Convention Memorials
|April 20, 2015||Workbook Posted|
|May 1, 2015||Hotel Reservations Close with Embassy Suites
(no more guarantee of rates or availability)
|May 15, 2015||Online Convention Registration Closes|
|June 4, 2015||Floor Committee Hearings
Opening Worship Service
• Nomination ProcessThe nomination process is divided into two parts:
- Online nominations for District Secretary, Boards, and Committee. (Nominations must be submitted no
later than November 4, 2014.) An email has been sent to all Pastors with a link and a password. This will allow
you to make your nominations. In addition, you may also create a nomination account for the congregation's
President or Secretary (should either of them submit the nominations). If you did not receive this email please
check your Spam or Junk folder. If you need a new invitation, please contact Gwen in the President's office and
the invitation will be resent.
- Click to
download the Board and Committee Election Descriptions & Slates (PDF)
- Paper nominations for District President and Area Vice President. (Nominations will be accepted beginning
October 15, 2014 and no later than February 4, 2015) The appropriate forms will be made available by the
District Secretary, Rev. John Davenport.
Click below to view names:
Area A Eligible Pastors Area C Eligible Pastors Area B Eligible Pastors Area D Eligible Pastors
• MemorialsDue February 4, 2015.
• LCMS Voting Registration FormThis form from Synod must be completed by all voting delegates and handed to the District Secretary during registration at the 2015 Texas District Convention. Doing so will qualify the delegate to vote for President in the 2016 LCMS Convention.
Click to open 2015 Registration Form (PDF).